2007年9月12日星期三

just finish my 1st paper

today is my 1st exam day.
and i just finish my 1st paper ---- Malaysian Chinese Literature ... ...
i know how to answer the Question, But
no enough time to write the answer ahahahah... ...
havent finish to write my answer ahahahaha... ...
my hand very pain ahahahaha... ...

oh no!!!

can i get a good mark for this subject, God?
just like before, even i'm think my "ci xuan" is weak, but Thanks God
U give me to become the highest mark in my class.
its amazing!!!
Thank u God... ...

Friends , pls pray for me can achieve this saturday paper ------ Japanese
it's new language for me and it's also difficult to me !!!

Thank u all.

Wish all of my subject can get good mark in this examination.

so that
i can use it to glorify God's name


soo...

i must Gambate again and again ... ... keep on studying!!!


gOd bLeSs mE ... ...


1 条评论:

匿名 说...

eh? 怎么这新的两篇post了哦!
ok,上帝祝福你!加油